mcurtt

2017-11_November-TLP_AJ_4Week_Smile_web

2017-11_November-TLP_AJ_4Week_Smile_web
mcurtt, Nov 26, 2017
Description:
Credits for week 4: Pink Reptile Designs - O Sole Mio. Valorie Wibbens - After the Rain. Paula Kesselring - M3 April 2016 add-on. Kim Jensen - After the Rain. Rebecca McMeen - Fairlee, Watercolor People #1. Just Jaimee - Treasured. Laurie Ann - Puddles. Nancie Rowe Janitz - M3 April 2016. Etc by Danyale - After the Rain. Mommyish - Spring Rain Freebie. Tangie Baxter - Mansion Masquerade.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • cinderella
      Amazing, I love every little bit of it! The last skinny with the umbrella is really so much optimistic.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I know I said this ..yesterday or the day before? but every time, with you, is like I am speechless and my words aren't enough to express how much I LOVE love LOVE and then love more each page you create...and in this? all so much and so perfectly sync, so much feeling and so much beauty.... I honestly do not think the words to praise you have been found in my vocabulary yet....so I will have to say it somehow.... you so so rock my heart!!!!!!!! your talent is limitless and I am so so happy that I get to see your pages, I get to be inspired and you inspire us all, we are blessed with you at The Pad's Family!!!!!!! This is honestly so, so very amazing!!!! NEEDS to be shared!!!!!
      Into the December Froggy Faves!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @MrsPeel Thank you, thank you, thank you. You have made my day. :bk
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Nov 26, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).