Gallery Fave Five

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges FIVE - 2017' started by wombat146, Jan 6, 2017.

1. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

i'll play too - here's 5 i've been oogling:
    1. by @Bec - very cool - so much great typography and use of fonts and it has a crossword puzzle on it, nuff said.
    [​IMG]
    2. by @QuiltyMom - i've been a fan of Jan's for years and love her multiphoto pages and this is just awesome, amazing use of blends & cool title work, rocking both B&W and colour, and such sweet and proud journalling - to me, it's a total package page
    [​IMG]
    3. by @corsicar - minimal perfection (great selective use of elements and shadowing) so you focus on that perfectly sweet photo - love!
    [​IMG]
    4. by @sondra super cool - masculine and graphic looks are hard for me and it makes me appreciate them all the more - this is awesome to me
    [​IMG]
    5. by @Jenna this puts the fun in funky - it combines things i love like stamps, stitching and chevron and big patterns and contrast!
    [​IMG]

jenn mccabe likes this.
  2. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  3. Meg

Meg There's no place like home

Oh thank you so much @ArmyGrl for choosing my layout ! I will check in the gallery for my only 5 favorites but there are so much awesome layouts !

4. sondra

sondra Active Member

Thank you SO MUCH @bellbird for choosing my page!!

5. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

Aww, thank you, Justine! You just made my day! :heartslub

6. adriablack

adriablack Well-Known Member

So here's my five at the moment, although I'm sure there are a ton more to come!! There is just so much amazinginess going on in the gallery right now!

2016 in review, MOC5 @AliSarah
    [​IMG]
    I just loved the title work and the way she tucked and overlapped the photos into the title work. And all that journaling!! It totally rocks!

MOC_2_Lisa_2016_White @elseepe
    [​IMG]
    Amazing use of white space (something I really struggle with)! Gorgeous colors, clusters, and I love that slight tilt to the photo!

Day-6 @lmjrocko
    [​IMG]
    Utterly gorgeous page! I love all the little details and elements that she added along the borders to create an entire scene for her photo.

2017-MOC#06_Inspiration-Board_web @mcurtt
    [​IMG]

Amazing take on the inspiration board. I love the photo treatment on the street photo and the blending, gorgeous colors, and that bird with the map! The whole thing is so inspirational!!

MOC17-2_A Year With Abby @EllenT
    [​IMG]

I love the wheel/viewfinder kind of design. Such an interesting approach to a year in review. Also, I love the black and white photos mixed with that blue!

jenn mccabe, elseepe and EllenT like this.
  7. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

adriablack likes this.
  8. AliSarah

AliSarah Oh great. Now I have pixie dust in my hair!

Thanks so much @adriablack for choosing my layout!! How exciting to see my layout on this list with so much beauty!! :D

Huggles!!
    ~Sarah~

adriablack likes this.
  9. cla

cla Well-Known Member

Wow what a fun surprise! Thank you @LoveItScrapIt I'll have to watch the movie. I remember the SNL skits from my childhood and when I saw those cone shapes on the fence posts it was the first thing that popped into my head.

LoveItScrapIt likes this.
  10. Cath_

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  11. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

Well goodness, look at all of these amazing layouts!! :clappy:happydance2:luvya

12. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

Here are some more gems that I just found in the gallery:

1. @rchansen This page is utterly adorable and gorgeous! beautiful photo and love the colour combo here!
    [​IMG]

2. @fruitysuet Fabulous layout from Suzanne, love the white space style and the beautiful blues she used. Awesome work!
    [​IMG]

3. @mrs2a50 Look at his amazing page by Julie! The photography is stunning and love the clean design lines she has used on this page, beautiful work!
    [​IMG]

4. @KimJ What a stunning photo Kim has used on her layout! Totally love the white space design she has used to really make that photo stand out! Gorgeous work!
    [​IMG]

5. @michelepixels I had not heard of this singing group until just before Christmas and I was an instant fan! Simply love how Michele has used the template here to showcase those wonderful photos! Absolutely beautiful!
    [​IMG]

KimJ likes this.
  13. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

doesn't this page of @jenn mccabe make you want to go out right now and get pizza!!! Her use of colors makes it a perfect choice/touch for a Pizza layout!
    [​IMG]
    sigh.... this is so angelic! the soft white paint to pull all the white from the photograph. The 2 red heart for her pop of color and if you look closely the soft soft wordart!
    [​IMG]
    LOVE HOCKEY!!! But what a nice surprise to see this is about a girl! I played pond hockey all the time growing up!! So the subject brings special memories from my childhood! Simply done perfectly!
    [​IMG]
    She had me at HIS SHINY BUSH BARS!!!!
    [​IMG]
    The extraction is wonderful! Totally turns this into a magazine cover!
    [​IMG]

jenn mccabe likes this.
  14. rchansen

rchansen in the sweet tooth recovery program

Thanks so much @wombat146 !! So fun to be included with so many talented ladies on this site. :)

15. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

@wombat146 Thanks so much, Ona! So many amazing pages in here!

16. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

Thank you @Sokee for including my LO here. I am BEYOND EXCITED!:happydance2:happydance2:happydance2

17. disneysheryl65

disneysheryl65 Snoring in perfect pitch

Thanks @ta_merkins for including me in your list! I'm so flattered!

18. olsondetours2000

olsondetours2000 I'll use small words, you warthog faced buffoon.

Thanks so much @Cath_! You made my day!

Cath_ likes this.
  19. Cath_

20. Leserlee

Leserlee Member

Thanks for sharing my page! It was a tough one for me, because the kits that I wanted to use, that would look really good with the vintage vibe of the inspiration photo, isn't available in the shop anymore, so I had to re-do the page. :( That's me in the blue and white dress, back left.

Cath_ likes this.