Gallery Fave Five

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges FIVE - 2017' started by wombat146, Jan 6, 2017.

1. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

oh my what a wonderful surprise to wake up to, thank you @NancyP :bk

2. KarenB

KarenB I like dogs. And maybe three people.

1. This by @spcoggs because I love the simple style layout and the photo is one of the happiest 'in the moment' photos I've seen!
    [​IMG]
    2. I love the elegance of this one from @Ruebchensmum
    [​IMG]
    3. This one from @buzinettescrap is so much fun. Love the colours and the JC slotted in is perfect!
    [​IMG]
    4. Loving the cluster and title, so beautifully placed by @ta_merkins
    [​IMG]
    5. @dawninskip you touched my heart with this. My loss was in 1982 and he was also called Stephen. Beautifully created ATC. Thank you so much for sharing :beat
    [​IMG]

jenn mccabe and LoveItScrapIt like this.
  3. LoveItScrapIt

This one by @MlleTerraMoka is just gorgeous. The use of the e adds depth with the elements underneath
    [​IMG]

@jenn33199 made a beautiful and stunning declaration of Imagination. I want to frame it
    [​IMG]

@sondra designed a elegant and beautiful page, and even though it says hard times, she made it look classy
    [​IMG]

@cla made a super creative and funny page out of her frustration with the amount of snow they have and it's one of my favorite movies....I have to watch it again
    [​IMG]

Along with the stunning photo, I love how the elements lead your eye and match the movement of the sun rays....well done @ta_merkins
    [​IMG]

sondra and jenn mccabe like this.
  4. LoveItScrapIt

and because I couldn't pick just 5 ...here's another 5 lol

this one by @Teri is beautiful...but that happy face is contagious!!!
    [​IMG]

I want this on my wall. I can't even pick one thing out, I love all the goodness that is this layout by @Iowan
    [​IMG]

the small elements, paint and frame lend themselves well to this layout, adding just the right amount of detail without taking away from the gorgeous photo by @Ruebchensmum
    [​IMG]

The most beautiful arrangement of alphas!! I love the photos and the great colors are soft, but not overwheleming by @dailydwelling
    [​IMG]

@amien1 shows off her scrapping powers in this one...lol..I love the sketched photo, the use of alphas and stamps for the title and the great hair bow of flowers!!! Super cute!
    [​IMG]

amien1, Teri and jenn mccabe like this.
  5. ta_merkins

ta_merkins Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain

Thanks so much @LoveItScrapIt and @KarenB for the lovely words! You've inspired me to do 5 of my own!
    1. [​IMG]
    I love the bright colors and the bold lettering! Great job @Chippi
    2.[​IMG]
    @jenn33199 The falling title caught my eye- then all the mini clusters!
    3. [​IMG]
    The blended photo on the brick first caught my eye- then the HP cluster...and such a wonderful quote! Great LO @bumblebeee
    4. [​IMG]
    I love family layouts- and this one is really great with the variety of photos! @disneysheryl65
    5. [​IMG]
    I love the bright, bold colors...and the fact that there are so many great photos! Great Job @tjscraps

6. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

7. chai

chai Love to make a racket!

I can't believe my page is here among these gorgeous layouts! Thank you!

8. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

LoveItScrapIt likes this.
  9. ArmyGrl

ArmyGrl Merlot, Cab, Chard, Reisling - all 4 food groups!

Thought I'd jump in on spreading joy.

These are my Fav 5 from today:

MOC5|7 Blind by Sokee: Simple pages are not simple to make (a least for me). This clean, monochromatic style with just a splash of red is visually appealing. The little arrows lead my eyes down the page to the title "go for it". And those little ink splatters! My heart goes pitter-patter.
    [​IMG]

MOC 2017 - Day 4 by Meg: I love the post processing that gives this LO vintage coloring. The large triangle as a base followed by repeated triangles behind the photos work very well to give visual interest. They also ground the photo...without a doubt my eyes keep going back to the focal point. Which is pie, by the way. Fresh baked. Yummmm.
    [​IMG]

snow day by Chigirl: This LO has a puppy! Do I need to write anything more? Yes, okay. I added this to my Fav 5 because it makes me smile. Dogs and snow can be so much fun! This LO evokes an emotion from me...and I am physically smiling. The LO is also pretty and clean. There are just enough elements to add to the photo and help make the LO interesting.
    [​IMG]

MOC17 - day 1 by Alegna: I LOVE messy-clean LOs. Oxymoron, I know. The splats of random white paint placed "just-so" over a text brush. The monochromatic colors with splashes of gold. The selective coloring of the photograph. The arrows and triangles, leading my eyes from one corner of the focal point to the other, then back around again. All this comes together to make a gorgeous, arty LO.
    [​IMG]

and,

MOC5---ATC by IntenseMagic: I love the motivational quote. The shadows are to-die-for. The bold colors on a white background POP! And, that little, itty-bitty crab at the bottom that makes me giggle. These are the reasons this made my Fav 5. Its perfect.
    [​IMG]

10. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

11. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

12. AliSarah

AliSarah Oh great. Now I have pixie dust in my hair!

Wow!! Blushing for sure!! Thanks @IntenseMagic for choosing my layout!!

Huggles!!
    ~Sarah~

IntenseMagic likes this.
  13. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

w0w w0w to these p[ages!!!!!!
    Thanks so so much Stefanie & Jennn!!!!! I always feel honored with your visits and kind words to my pages and being featured here along these awesome pages is an honor for sure!!!! @Eyeore & @jenn mccabe
    I NEED my Mac back to be able to stay online!!!!!
    the MOC gallery is sooo so amazing!!!!!

14. sondra

sondra Active Member

15. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

Look at all the goodness shared here! thanks ladies for joining in and sharing the love!! :beat

16. JenEm

JenEm Pollywog

@jk703 Thank you for including my layout with all of these gorgeous pages. xo

17. sparagus

sparagus "I accidentally slept with a call girl"

Love all these layouts!! :heartslub

It's so hard to pick just five, but currently here are some I have really enjoyed today:
    @krscraps I seriously love everything about this page. It's title is fitting: it's magical!
    [​IMG]
    This one by @Christine is amazingly clean and crisp. Love how the photo is the only color on the layout!
    [​IMG]
    This layout by @vanessasmed is so fun. The combination of papers and elements adds extra sweetness, and the large photo really emphasizes the theme.
    [​IMG]
    @Electra has this fun coffee-themed layout. I love the art of it, blending, stitches, and the little bit of sparkle!
    [​IMG]
    Finally, another that I really liked today was by @elseepe . It is gorgeous in its contrast and loveliness. It captures the romance of the theme so well.
    [​IMG]

jenn mccabe and elseepe like this.
  18. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

Thanks for picking my LO, Sarah! You made my day!

sparagus likes this.
  19. jenn33199

jenn33199 Just point me to the low-carb brownies!

Kiana and ta_merkins THANK you both so much for posting my pages here. Wow - so thrilled to have my pages here among this gorgeousness!!!!!!

20. Christine

Christine Active Member

Thank you so much @sparagus for picking my layout!!

sparagus likes this.