mrs2a50

Project Life - Week 1

Project Life - Week 1
mrs2a50, Jan 9, 2017
Description:
So, hoping I can stick to a project life schedule this year - 1 week down, 51 to go!

One Little Bird: Turning Leaves
Paislee Press: 4x6 Photo Templates Vol. 6
Amber LaBau: Counting the Weeks Vol. 2
Mrivas, Aerobigirl and LynnG like this.
    • lmccandless
      This is gorgeous in every way! I can just imagine a full year of these crisp beauties in a bound album on your coffee table. Love the grid, love the simplicity of the week word art...and your photography, always. Epic love here!!

I am going on a scrapbooking weekend with my local tribe on Friday. I wish you were going to be there. <3 You're the BESTEST. xo
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Fabulous photos, love that you made this gorgeous collage too.
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • wombat146
      Utterly stunning Julie, what an awesome layout. The photos are so beautiful and love the clean graphic design lines of this page! Brilliant and page and a fav so I am putting it into the Gallery Fave Five!!
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Awesome as always. You manage to capture your signature style even with project life. My fav may be the doggie footprints in the snow, walking toward the future of 2017.
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • RebeccaH
      so, I cannot begin to tell you how happy it makes me that you are throwing your hat in the ring for PL! We get to see all the pictures of your gorgeous babies! And your amazing, clean and simple style for inspiration! I love the idea of the view... I've loved seeing the pics on social media!
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    mrs2a50
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    91.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).