QuiltyMom

S Is For Skate Mom

S Is For Skate Mom
QuiltyMom, Jan 7, 2017
Description:
First Light, Springboard Templates No.02 by Lynn Grieveson
Frosted Acrylic Alpha by Sahlin Studio

Account
KarenB, jjpederson125 and gwtwred like this.
    • wombat146
      Oh I used to love to skate when I was a kid! I wasn't very good at it but I loved it. Growing up I used to watch all Olympics that featured ice skating and also watched any type of ice skating that came on the TV. What a wonderful hobby for your daughter to have chosen! She looks so poised and beautiful in those photos! I would be proud as well and I love that you have captured this memory for her to look back on in years to come. Awesome journaling and page!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I am so glad you chose s for your letter. I love the pride that you have when you talk about your daughter and the world of skating. You are so high in the ranks of momdom in all you do with her in the skate world. You r page is just like a magazine page too.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • gwtwred
      Wow, what an amazing accomplishment - both for your daughter and for you! She absolutely looks like a professional in these photos. I love everything about this layout, especially the pairing of the black and white background photos with the layered color photos. The combination is so striking.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • LynnG
      She must have a real talent! That is amazing. Such a gorgeous page too!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • bellbird
      so stunning in every way!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • disneysheryl65
      What a great montage! Love the mix of black and white an color pics!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout was spotlight on the Lilypad blog today! :)
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • mrs2a50
      Love how you used different techniques for the multiple photos! Gorgeous page!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      @Karen wow- thank you! How did I miss this? Busy scrapping, I guess!
      Karen likes this.
    • Neverland Scraps
      Love the playfulness of this page and the many photos that you were able to get of her! She's very talented!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    QuiltyMom
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count: