AUGUST Froggy Favorites!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by MrsPeel, Jul 31, 2020.

1. lulyg14

lulyg14 Testosterone Overload

Thank you for the love!!!

2. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

The contrast of the blue and white cut outs against the wood background drew me in to this stunning page by @angiekey Her take on the scraplift by replacing the o in home with the Texas shape is genius! My DIL is a proud Texan and would love this!
    [​IMG]

3. angiekey

angiekey Permanent residence in the gutter

Oh, wow - thank you so much for the Froggy Fave! You made my night!

keepscrappin likes this.
  4. Lillyia

Lillyia Well-Known Member

Thank you @keepscrappin. I love when a photo and an idea come together. I appreciate your kind words and kind gesture.

keepscrappin likes this.
  5. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

It's Froggy Favorite Time! Again! For @mywisecrafts ...I Mean! SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!...This Wonderful! Bright! Positive! Happy! Fun! Layout...Deserves To Be Seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...This Makes Me Want To Go Dancing With Some Girlfriends! & Have A Great Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

[​IMG]

mywisecrafts likes this.
  6. mywisecrafts

mywisecrafts Pollywog

OMG.... thank you for the FF. I'm so honored....and happy like this layout!. I may or may not be doing a head toss right now!!! LOL.

RJMJ likes this.
  7. garrynkim

garrynkim I'm not messy, I'm just really creative!

@silent ranks This is just gorgeous with all the layering and stamping! I just kept coming back to it over and over in the gallery and put in on my Pinterest board!
    [​IMG]

8. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

zinzilah likes this.
  9. zinzilah

zinzilah One step at a time

Thank you HeatherB

10. silent ranks

silent ranks Don't forget to turn back around

Thank you so much. Scrapping my buddy is always easy and inspiring. He's such a joy.

garrynkim likes this.
  11. RJMJ

I Love! This Wonderful! & Happy! Layout By @Carla ...I Have Gone Back To Look At It Several Times Now!...It's Full Of Wonderful! Flowers!...And So Many Pretty! Leaves! ...Composed In Such A Creative Vase...[IE:A Tag....]...I Love Everything! About It!...From The Grid BG Paper...To The Bees,Paint,The Heart...& The Wonderful WA!...SPECTACULAR! Layout!...It Makes Me Smile Every Time! I Go Back To Look At It Again!...This Layout So Needs To Be Seen!!!!!!!!!!...So @Carla I'm Nominating Your Wonderful! Layout As A FF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

[​IMG]

Carla likes this.
  12. Carla

Carla Well-Known Member

Thank you so much! I am so touched that you nominated my layout!

RJMJ likes this.
  13. RJMJ

I Must Be Dreaming Of Flowers Today!...I Have Been Having Fun!...Oohing! & Aawing! Over The AJ Week#4 Layouts!...All Very Beautiful!...This Layout By @wvsandy Caught My Attention Right Away!...I'm Still Swooning Over All That Elegant! & Wonderful! Purple!...Her Majestic Stance!...Her Mask!...Her Positively! Poignant! Painterly! Blossoming Bouquet Of Beautiful! Blooms!...Had Me Swooning All Over Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Love! Love! Love!...FF Time For You @wvsandy ...I Soooo! LOVE! This!...:bk...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2020
    wvsandy likes this.
  14. Lillyia

Lillyia Well-Known Member

15. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

Thank you so much @RJMJ!

16. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

MrsPeel likes this.
  17. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I need ti come and catch up properly with the thread here, but I just NEED to share this!!!!!!

I usually don't like bringing the pages people create for the Monthly Muse we host....because ALL are a show of wonderful creativity,so I feel I would need to overflow the thread here with so many pages.... I am catching up with August and, I have to say, not just the BRILLIANT idea of @Dalis is GENIUS, not just for the people who create already for the Muse, but also for any of you who maybe "scared" of art journal..... ut shows how sometimes (LOTS of times I think!!!) is just about HAVING FUN!!!!!
    Here is one absolutely AWESOME composition from @Angela Toucan that I think is SO awesome, I needed to share!!!!!
    so much fun and what an awesome idea put together first class!!!!!
    Angela, my dear, you are4 awesome in every way possible!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

Angela Toucan likes this.
  18. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I'm back, after the blessing of a few hours sleep....
    This is not recent, is from a month back in July.....thing is, as I am (always! LOL) a bit late on catching up with my Polly sisters, I didn't see it at the time it was posted, and I think it is a wonderful page, not just in the visual, technical and general taste in composing the page with the gorgeous template , with marvelous choice of papers, amazingly beautiful shadows, light that gives even more impact to the page...not just on the scrapping side but on the fabulous way her daughters are growing up and developing kindness and power for change.....
    She is one of my role models, even though she is at least 20 years younger.... @yellowpeep
    [​IMG]

Lillyia and yellowpeep like this.
  19. yellowpeep

yellowpeep Spaaaarrrrrkkkleeeee

Oh thank you, Cynthia for your kind words and for featuring me here. I am so grateful! You made my day!! xoxo

MrsPeel likes this.