yellowpeep

Protesters

Protesters
yellowpeep, Jun 29, 2020
Description:
My daughters and I have been holding signs in the middle of our town several days a week at rush hour for more than a month now. They are enthusiastic activists and they're just getting started.
NBK Designs- Art Crush 23 Elements | Papers | Cards | Words
Fiddle Dee Dee- Cut It Out dressed down
MrsPeel and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      How awesome that you and your girls are being so proactive! I love your photos, and the diamonds have such impact. Also love the scribbles! Great layout :)
      yellowpeep likes this.
    • KimJ
      What a cool page! Such a strong, beautiful message! The kit is just perfect for your photos! I love all of the word art! Wonderful!
      yellowpeep likes this.
    • Karen
      This is so awesome Liana! I love that you and your girls are doing this. What a fabulous way to be the change in this world!
      yellowpeep likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      That's wonderful! You must be so proud of them for continuing to show their support of change. It's one thing to go out once, but having the dedication to go back several days a week for a month is awesome. What a great way to showcase photos of them and share an important message :)
      yellowpeep likes this.
    • dailydwelling
      This is incredible!! Your girls are amazing and strong...true examples of the girl power you showcased in this layout!
      yellowpeep likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      well, what can I say... I came to look closer because it called my attention that this is not exactly the style I am used to see from you mainly...I was gonna say how wonderfully well you filled the page with an impact...and then when I look closer, it goes into one of the reasons I LOVE YOU, ADMIRE you and think you are a wonderful role model as a woman in general, wife and mother, teacher, and how blessed I am to have you (if not in a full on friendship, at least as a sister in this crazy mixture that is our community!) in our lives. I always show Sarita your pages, your FB posts.... we are fans of yours (Sarita keep saying we love your bubble gum thingy avatar!!!! :giggle )
      I know you are proud of them, I know they are the most amazing thing after my own child ... ;) and the page? well, as I said: you filled the page in the most amazing style, the pattern paper with the blurry paints is so perfect, the yellow one lifts the whole feel giving it light, the photos are amazing, the whole take on the template is outstanding, those doodles/marks give a handmade feel that adds to the power, the magic lights in the background complete the impact...and ohhhh my the SHADOWS!!!!
      anyway, I know this is a month back, but I feel I NEED to highlight it because, well, we all can do with following your exemplary motherhood, apart from your excellence and talent on the scrapping side!!!!!!

into the August Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      yellowpeep likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      @MrsPeel OMG you made my day!!! Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments. I was feeling a little squished by some stuff today and you UNSQUISHED me!! :) Thank you thank you THANK YOU for putting the wind back in my sails and being such a supportive friend and sister. xoxo
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you deserve all the compliments!!!!! I am so SO happy to hear (read) that I can help in some way..... this makes MY day!!!!!! Huge huge huggzzz
      [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    yellowpeep
    Date:
    Jun 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).