Angela Toucan

Just For Fun

Just For Fun
Angela Toucan, Aug 16, 2020
Description:
inspired by the August week 2 Art journaling muse.
Credits:
Owl: In The Forest by Kristin Aagard.
Zebra: Safari Addon by Lynn Anzelc.
Make art and Journal by Rachel Jefferies.
Mellow Elements by Lynn Grieveson.
Watercolor Me Paint by LiLiWee.
Game Night Alpha by Kristin Aagard.
Font: Teacher's Pet.
    • wvsandy
      This is indeed fun! Love your hands holding the book for your wise owl/zebra!
    • Dalis
      Angela, this is mind blowing cool and fun and so so so neat!!!!!
    • RJMJ
      OMG!...This Is Just So Much Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....How Wonderful Is This!!!...This Just Made Me Smile So Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Love This!!!...:byay...:banana...:bwave...:cheer...:clappy...:giggle...
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh Angela, this is outstanding!! i absolutely love what you've created!
    • Claire Grantham
      Hahahaha, this is amazing Angela, I am cracking up. It is funny, but super creative and fun. And the whole page lives up to its title!
    • redplaid3
      It feels fun!
    • mcurtt
      Oh wow! I love this all, the human hands and torso, the zebra feet, the wise owl head. Perfect!
    • MrsPeel
      OMG ANge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are SO SO creative and , God bless, you are SO right!!!!!! especially when you are the warrior of life that you are....having fun has to be part, sometimes I think the bigger part, of our lives and you achieved here beautiful and fun creations!!!!!!! I can be here for hours, smile ear to ear and LOVING you for this!!!!!!!!! I reckon this needs to be shared!!!! the way you composed with adding the torso, not just a clever choice but the masterful way you put it together,
      LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      into the August Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Aug 16, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    118.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).