Ga_L

Tue direction

Tue direction
Ga_L, Aug 16, 2020
Description:
Monthly Muse Challenge - Aout 2020 | semaine 2

credits
Little Butterfly Wings, Paula Kesselring, Rachel Jefferies, LiLi Wee : Mixed Media Monthly June '19 Ocean Energize Therapeutic . collection et add-on
Mixed Media Monthly June '19 Ocean Energize Therapeutic . collection https://the-lilypad.com/store/Ocean-Energize-Therapeutic-June-19/
MrsPeel, Dalis and mirjam like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautifully done.
      Ga_L likes this.
    • Sokee
      This is beautifully created!! I like to think the whale is getting rid of its bondages and free to swim where it wants to go.
      Ga_L likes this.
    • Dalis
      Oh this is cool and that mermaid tail is fantastic there! It's so flawless blended.
      Ga_L likes this.
    • bellbird
      100% wonderful! :beat :beat :beat
      Ga_L likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Gorgeous colors and textures!
      Ga_L likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhhh ma petite!!!!! you always get my heart singing, with your amazingly elegant style, with the choice of colors and the impact you give to every page !!!!!! LOVE the whale, what a perfect symbiosis with a mermaid!!!! and your eye!!!!! LOve LOVE and love more....!!! the detail of those red beads on the string, together with the messy thread about the mermaid's tale and expanding , together with the ripped piece of lace in the bottom, all give me the sensation of the whale being trapped in a fisherman's web, all those little details that give even more strength to the page, the bubbles, the little fishes.... oh I could be here for days loving your pages!!! Fabulous take on the Muse!!!!!![​IMG]
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      Ga_L likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Ga_L
    Date:
    Aug 16, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    233.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).