mywisecrafts

Feeling Good As . . . . .

Feeling Good As . . . . .
mywisecrafts, Aug 26, 2020
Description:
I didn’t know for sure if I’d be able to complete this template challenge and then the idea came to me. Channel a little bit of Lizzo & add Little Butterfly Wings to the mix and here’s what you get…. Feeling Good as Hell!

This fantastic collection by Little Butterfly Wings is on sale at The LilyPad 8/26/20 at 50% for 24 hours only.

Credits:
Template from August 2020 Template Change created by Scrapping with Liz
Feeling Good Kit by Little Butterfly Wings
Feeling Good Papers by Little Butterfly Wings
Feeling Good Paint by Little Butterfly Wings
Font: Bebas Neue
Photo from Unsplash & edited by me
RJMJ, LynnG and mcurtt like this.
    • RJMJ
      OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...YOU Totally Rocked! This Challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...You ROCKED! The BOX! For Creativity!...I'm BLOWN-AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My Friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I Love This Song Too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...:ballonhang...:bk...:crazy3...:faint2...:heartslub...:yowza...:yourock:yourock:yourock:yourock:yourock:yourock:yourock:yourock:yourock:yourock
    • RJMJ
    • mywisecrafts
      @RJMJ I feel like we need an "emoji" comment button like on FB vs just the "like" button. LOL. Thank you....we were just talking about this and how I was drawing a blank for this challenge. Love when inspiration hits. While I'm not into music the way most people are.... I do love a good catchy song! Thank you for my FF...... so honored that you nominated it!!! All your emojis tickle me....:bk:bk
      RJMJ likes this.
    • HeatherB
      I love the way you replaced the photo strips with a phrase strip. And love that fun title work. Great page, layering, and use of the template!
      RJMJ and mywisecrafts like this.
    • mywisecrafts
      @HeatherB Thank you so much!!! While that concept of using the strips as phrase strips is so simple.... it really didn't come to me until last night. LOL.
      HeatherB and RJMJ like this.
    • Lillyia
      Nice job, Esther! Does your creativity know no bounds!!?? This is another one of your "Feel Good" pages and it makes me want to get up and boogie!! LOL Colors are great, your unique use of the template for words instead of photos is clever; this is a lively, fun page.
    • mywisecrafts
      @Lillyia awwww Thank You so much my friend! Yeah this collection is great for
      Making one feel good!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mywisecrafts
    Date:
    Aug 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    126.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).