Plans for 2020 PL

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by klee73010, Dec 23, 2019.

1. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

I'm not sure how I will do 2020 since I never finished 2018 or 2019! I did take photos every day but since I wasn't in the scrapping mood for a long time, I didn't do much scrapping. I did a cover page and a few weeks in 2018 and a cover page for 2019 but that's it.

I do plan to keep taking at least one photo a day so that if I do decide to do something, I'll have the photos. I am liking the idea of doing monthly spreads instead of weekly with the best photos of the month but who knows...

2. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I don't have a clue what I am going to do for 2020. I'm seriously thinking about simplifying the process a little, but totally undecided as to how I'm going to do that or what it's going to look like. Brainstorming is on my to-do list for the next few days.

AnneofAlamo and bestcee like this.
  3. NBK-Design

NBK-Design Designer

I am just preparing a new Product line for Project life. Simple layouts, the work also on photoshop on iPad. You can keep them simple or add Elements of your favorite designer. And they will be available in 3 different sizes. 12x12/letter/4x8”
    There will be double pages and single pages. So everything will be mix and match perfectly.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Nicole | NBK-Design

rach3975, bestcee, lulyg14 and 3 others like this.
  4. NBK-Design

NBK-Design Designer

This was now created on iPad using photoshop. Was my first try out

[​IMG]

Nicole | NBK-Design

bestcee and klee73010 like this.
  5. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Oh my goodness! I love these, Nicole!! This may be exactly what I'm looking for!

NBK-Design likes this.
  6. NBK-Design

NBK-Design Designer

Lol. I realized that everything for PL is too outstanding and takes too much time to keep track. I hope to have the first huge batch in the shop by the first 2 weeks in January. My plan is to get new layouts out twice a month.

Nicole | NBK-Design

rach3975, bestcee, cinna and 2 others like this.
  7. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

Oh my goodness!! These have me excited about PL again! Love the clean look!!

8. LilachOren

LilachOren Well-Known Member

I love that it looks really easy to use. I always making few months of PL book and then I just give up because it’s taking to much time ...got to try your product!

9. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

GORGEOUS, Nicole! Can't wait to see it all available in the shoppe!

10. Rovanice

Rovanice Active Member

In 2020 I will do totally different. The last years I did a spread each week but in 2018 I didn't finished my book because my dad passed away and I couldn't find the mood to process pictures with him on it. Last year I focused also on 2018 to help me to the mourning process, which really helped. And in March 2019 I gave birth to my third child and he was a cry baby so I am running behind so so so far. I still want to finish 2018 and 2019 but I think it will be hard, especially for 2019.

For 2020 I do not want to make seperate books for each child. I will just make a family book, not a spread each week but just some spreads for each month and some extra pages for special occassions. I hope this will work.

bestcee, klee73010 and NBK-Design like this.
  11. Rovanice

Rovanice Active Member

Lovely pages Nicole! Are you planning to release them soon? :)

NBK-Design likes this.
  12. NBK-Design

NBK-Design Designer

Yes. Sure within the next 2. Weeks.

Nicole | NBK-Design

13. Heather Prins

Heather Prins Heather Prins

I will do PL again this year. 12 x 12 as always, there are still so many photos and stories I want to preserve. I.m not sure what I would do if I didn't scrapbook, I mean its not like I'm printing photos any more and I would hate to think of them lost in the digital world forever. I guess one day I will switch to a simpler blurb photo book, otherwise, why take photos? I agree I don't always like the process but I do love the finish albums.

klee73010 likes this.
  14. Annsofie

Annsofie Crime Books & Cozy Nooks

2019 is the first year since 2015 I have finished my album and it’s all because going all digital, mostly with the PL app. I think I’m going to change up and do monthly instead of weekly 2020, but I really like the two pages weekly spread and even though I’m almost an empty nester ( I have a 17 years daughter that don’t want to have her photo taken most days), I often make it work with the pictures I have. But I think I need to change it up so I don’t get bored.

klee73010 likes this.
  15. FarrahJobling

FarrahJobling FarrahJobling

I want a different template for 2020...nothing too different, but I've always just stuck with the traditional template

16. FarrahJobling

FarrahJobling FarrahJobling

Liz...will you be making templates for 2020?

17. flowersgal

flowersgal I have big ears and wide arms

These look wonderful to use, Nicole. I LOVE that you are offering letter size as I plan to do a magazine type 8 1/2 x 11 book in 2020 and have been looking for templates. And Easy Peasy sounds right up my alley. Yay!!

NBK-Design likes this.
  18. lulyg14

lulyg14 Testosterone Overload

I’ve been doing PL since 2013. That being said I just sent the 1st half of 2018 to print ( 2nd half was printed first ). So I need to figure out what I’m missing for 2019. I mostly do monthly pages but I don’t sweat it too much except I generally want chronological. I have a bunch of pages done in 2019, but I need to figure out a better system of knowing what I’m missing so that in those down times I can create some quick pages. Anyone have a good tracking system? I’ve seen some printables but have to find them again...
    I generally print 10x10 books through Shutterfly. I tried their higher quality printing this time so I’ll see if I like it better.

I generally do big vacations on 12x12 individual prints and just have a few summary pages in my PL book.

19. lulyg14

lulyg14 Testosterone Overload

Love these!!

NBK-Design likes this.
  20. G.T.

G.T. Active Member

I am going to TRY to do a 2020 Project and Easy-Peasy templates are just what I need. I am planning on A4 size so I can print on our home printer so the Letter size should be easy to adapt (A4 is 210mm x 297mm - 8.25" x 11.7"). And I will need quick & easy!! So looking forward to seeing your templates Nicole!