jwalls39

Z is for Zumba Instructor - MOC #5 Day 1

Z is for Zumba Instructor - MOC #5 Day 1
jwalls39, Jan 1, 2017
    • wombat146
      Fabulous and fun page Jill! Back in the day I used to do a lot of dance like exercise and when I first saw Zumba I thought how fun it would be to do it but the ol' body just can't do that anymore! lol But a super start to your MOC challenges in creating such a great layout!
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • sondra
      LOVE!!
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • bellbird
      love the paint with the black backgrd, adds to the energy from the photos and fun atmosphere of the class
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • kirstiegai
      LOVE this but also LOVE Group Exercise of course being an instructor myself. Your journaling is perfect and so true.
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • StefanieS
      I love the bold dramatic dark background paper choice and fabulous take on the challenge. Looks like so much fun.
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • Mrivas
      Zumba looks like so much fun, great photos and love the colors here.
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • krscraps
      This is gorgeous. The dark background paper really helps to make things pop off the page.
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • crazsquaw
      This is awesome- I love the dark paper and the patterned paper framing the page, great LO!
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • Nemla
      Looks like fun.I like that your page is so happy.
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • barbaraj
      You've really made Zumba sound like a lot of fun! Great photos and love the paint and border!
      jwalls39 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    jwalls39
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    105.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).