KAPOH

1.-Brought-to-You-by-the-Letter-K

1.-Brought-to-You-by-the-Letter-K
KAPOH, Jan 1, 2017
Description:
JOURNALING:
K. It happens to be the first letter of my first name, something that is very special to me.
My name was popular in the 1950's and 1960's, according to Wikipedia. It became my name BEFORE that time period.
My name is not spelled in the "conventional" manner. That is what I like best about it. It sets me apart. In fact, at one time, there were three people in my office with the same first name. But, I stood out because MINE was spelled differently!
I LOVE the fact that the way it looks is the same in the both the Latin and Cyrillic alphabets. (I joke that I was Russian in a previous life.).
This layout is brought to you by the letter: K
CREDITS: KIT: Unfortunate Events by Etc. by Danyale; FONTS: Cocktail Bubbly and Comic Sans
MrsPeel likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I love the pride of your name, and actually love the letter k! I am tickled pink to leave a comment on the very first MOC5 challenge page! May your month be filled with more mojo and pages than you ever thought possible!
    • Pups_r_Paps
      I'm sure you've had some interesting experiences with a name that is spelled differently. I love the BG paper.
    • wombat146
      Great start to MOC with a fabulous page. Interesting journaling and love the background paper as well. Beautifully done :)
    • bellbird
      love the flowers and petals and lifting journal card - great design and explanation of your letter!
    • StefanieS
      I love the way you celebrated your name, so beautifully done.
      Love the woodsy background and the scattered floral embellies.
    • MrsPeel
      LOVE this!!!!! So so glad you are goi g for MOC, this is beautiful, elegant and love your journaling!!!!!! My experience was similar to yours.....only not a so good one when I was a child .. I was Cynthia in 60s in primary school..none had ever heard of the name, let alone spelled in the English way , we are talking Argentina &brazil. Which speak Spanish & Portuguese respectively.....so not easy for me, but it was amazing once I mices around the world!!!!!! I think having something that sets us apart is great!!!! Gorgeous page!!!!!
    • crazsquaw
      LOVE this!! Your journaling is great, and I love your title!
    • Nemla
      I can not tell you how much I love this LO. What a great idea to use wood.
    • adriablack
      Gorgeous page! I love the wood and neutral tones you used! Wonderful journaling as well! I always love to read stories about people's names!
    • mrs2a50
      That wood background is absolutely fabulous!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    130.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).