fruitysuet

You Make My Heart Sing

You Make My Heart Sing
fruitysuet, Oct 16, 2016
Description:
Giddy, Snow Day, Messy Marvin Jan 16, Bryant Park. Otterpops, Quirky Love, Good Stuff, Pixie Dust, Go See Do
Note several items recoloured
Natural Beauty (add on) by Digital Scrapbook Ingredients (phrase stamp)
Scraplift of Gonewiththewind
[​IMG]
    • bellbird
      you'e lift is awesome - great paper choices and such lovely pics and cluster work - i think you did Cheryl proud!
    • KittyY
      this is GORGEOUS!!! (p.s. I'm sure she has no idea how many women try to have that hair color & fail lol!)
    • dvhoward
      This is so great on so many levels. The brightness and cheerfulness of this page is wonderful. Thanks for playing along with Amy's BINGO ME A PAGE challenge. :thankyou
    • bcgal00
      The paper strips, clusters and photo treatment are just fantastic!
    • gonewiththewind
      Oh wow! This is so gorgeous! LOVE the photos and your colors on this page are spot on. Love the torn papers as well.
    • MrsPeel
      this is just spectacular!!!!!!!!!! LOVE love LOVE her, love the photo edit (is that her natural hair color or is the treatment in the photo? awesome either way!!!) super gorgeous lift, everything has so much light and feels like a sunny day!!!!!! love your clustering, the shadows as usual are perfection.... this is just so so amazing!!!!! love that you filled the page, everything is so perfect, I need to share this .... thanks so much for playing, and Into the Froggy Faves! it goes!!!
    • jenn33199
      This is fantastic! Love the bright colors- photo- everything!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    fruitysuet
    Date:
    Oct 16, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).