corsicar

Tinkerbell Magic

Tinkerbell Magic
corsicar, Oct 16, 2016
Description:
TLP team collab - After the Rain (paint, yellow paper, stitches, sequins) Life is an Adventure (pink flower)
Amber LaBau & Sara Gleason - A Daring Adventure (pink paper)
Amber LaBau & Studio 68 - My Happy Place (yellow flower)
Sahlin Studio & Britt-ish Designs - Around the World (dotted green paper), Land of Fantasy (heart paper)
Sahlin Studio - Enjoy the Moment: Snippettes
Gina Miller - iRun (solid green paper)
Britt-ish Designs - Sprite addon (Tinkerbell stamp)
Photos - Disney Photopass
Font - Bookman Old Style

[​IMG]
MrsPeel likes this.
    • bellbird
      love all the different magic photos -lovely work on the lift - the Tink stamp looks great with the sequins and papers u chose - she sure gets around the parks!
      corsicar likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      the photos are adorable & i love the lift ... tinker bell was my fave as a little girl! i love how you put a little bit of journaling along the different photos and in different directions!
      corsicar likes this.
    • ljonezy
      OMG, sooo cute!
      corsicar likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOVE!!!!!!!! as usual, your taste is as elegant as your scrapping, and I LOVE the way you lifted!!!!! the photos are gorgeous, the tink stamp is great and the whole thing gets even more sweet and fun and beautiful with the green background too!!!!! I can't remember which Disney character I liked the most.... I think we were more into the local theater and TV of wherever we were at the time... (very looong time ago...so Disney wasn't what it is now...) anyway, love the page!!!! (as always!!!!) Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!! [​IMG]
      corsicar likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    corsicar
    Date:
    Oct 16, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    199.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).