Juliestcyr

Hollow Tree

Hollow Tree
Juliestcyr, Oct 14, 2016
Description:
Papers - Paula Kesselring, Autumn Papers
Frame, button, word art, newsprint transfer, torn paper in top left hand corner, transfer on lower left side: Lynn Grieveson, Bee Curious
Manila card, transfer in top left hand corner, doily, feather, leaf charm: Etc. by Danyale, Mousseron
Journal Strips: Allison Pennington, Stripped Strips

Scraplift of Lynn Grieveson's Haut Koningsbourg: [​IMG]
MrsPeel and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      This is so cool! It's like looking at a story in just one page, with clues everywhere.
    • bellbird
      this is a great lift! love the torn and charmed top partand the lifting frame and doily- so touchably real - great job!
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • aballen
      The lighting in your photo is great and I love that you documented this! We always stop and look at the fallen trees when we hike, so I had to come and see, ;)
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh Julie!!!!!!!!! such a gorgeous lift!!!!!!!! love the page you choose (I love her as a designer and scrapper!!!!!!) and your lift honors in such a beautiful way, love your mixture of patterns, the photo is beautiful...great page!!!!!! I have to also mention how much I love your signature!!!!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • Juliestcyr
      Obrigada @MrsPeel ! You know, I've been thinking I need to change my signature, but I love it too much, too!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      de nada!!!!!! LOL I LOVE it!!!!!!! you can always sometimes change for a month or two and then get back to it...I used to do that a lot, change for halloween, christmas, easter... but yours is delightful, I d keep it a bit longer!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Juliestcyr
    Date:
    Oct 14, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    5.6 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    2048px
    Height:
    2732px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).