chigirl

happy birthday

happy birthday
chigirl, Oct 18, 2016
Description:
jubilee - one little bird
KarenB, mirjam and MrsPeel like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      this is gorgeous Judy! love the simple doodled border with the white space .. and the way you arranged the PP blocks (and added that one bit of word art to fill one of the spaces!) is awesome. fabulous composition and design!
      chigirl likes this.
    • cfile
      oh I so love this!! The composition is wonderful... Love all the white space and doodles and what a cute Birthday Boy!! Wonderful!!
      chigirl likes this.
    • beszteri
      Beautiful page!
      chigirl likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Totally love all those fun patterned papers and doodles!! Cute, cute photos!!
      chigirl likes this.
    • KatrinaHunt13
      OH goodness!! I only dream of making pages that look like this!!! LOVE the overall design and clean and simple look!!!
      chigirl likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      what can I say? if I was every day on GSO, I could pick your pages, every day!!!! this is SO amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the page you picked, and also love how your personalized, keeping the heart of Sara's awesome page, you made another master piece!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!
      Thanks so much for playing with us!!!
      [​IMG]
      chigirl likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    chigirl
    Date:
    Oct 18, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    80.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).