DivaMom96

TLP_March-Inspiration-Challenge

TLP_March-Inspiration-Challenge
DivaMom96, Mar 28, 2020
Description:
Photos of butterflies near the pond with my new telephoto lens!
NBK Designs, Poppin' Blossoms
M3-March paints and papers.
Karen, MrsPeel, Donitab and 1 other person like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      OH my goodness, how cool is this!! What a fabulous layout! The cutouts are absolutely fantastic and your photos are gorgeous!!! I so adore this page!!
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Wow. What great photos with your new telephoto lens. Love your design with the circular words cut out.
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • myssp
      OMG, Deborah this is amazing - your cutwork WA is Exquisite!!!
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      WOW- stunning page, love your cut out text
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OMG!!!!!!! WOW indeed all the way!!!!!!!!!! not that all your other pages aren't as wow, but being my challenge, I am double joyful!!!!!!!!!! absolutely AWESOME!!!!

plus...... you just called my attention to the fact that I am hosting the challenge, I think with last week's event, the lockdown, life and my fried brain, I had COMPLETELY forgotten I am hosting!!!!! so of I go to get back to it!!! Deborrah, hope with all my heart you guys are safe, huge huggzzz
      @DivaMom96

also, I NEED to share this!!!!!!!
      into the March Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • keepscrappin
      I saw this in the gallery and was coming to give it a froggy fav, but it's already there so congrats! love the circular cut out text and amazing photos... way to scrap it!
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    DivaMom96
    Date:
    Mar 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    309.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).