Annsofie

Let there be spring

Let there be spring
Annsofie, Mar 28, 2020
Description:
Credits: Awakening mini kit by Designed by Soco
MrsPeel and KarenB like this.
    • flowersgal
      Yes. I'm so ready for spring. Love your large photo, the clear title on top and all the colorful word art pieces you used at the bottom.
    • Annsofie
      @flowersgal Thank you! It has been a looong autumn here in the south of Sweden, no winter at all and I’m so over the rain right now.
    • MrsPeel
      First of all, apologies for the delay in getting here!!!!!!
      I know you don't yet know me, I have lots of health issues, then my daughter had some (which troubles me more than all my conditions put together!) when we solved those, here came the virus...... also I don't really like coming to comment one or two words, so I left it to when I could properly do it :L) so apologies, here I am...
      the page is AMAZING!!!!!! love the photo, the angle is gorgeous and the light floods the whole page... your typography is brilliant, love the combination, and the positive feeling with all those words strips...fabulous all over!!!!!! Promise I will make time to come and stoop on more pages in your gallery, love this!!!!!!!

Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]

(and apologies, once again,for the delay in getting here!!! )
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Annsofie
    Date:
    Mar 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).