Description:
Lynn Grieveson ~ Not Quite White
Forever Joy ~ Hoppy Spring
Forever Joy ~ Surf Shack
Moon Flower Font
Tall Dark and Handsome Font
MrsPeel likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Gorgeous photo and I like your clean and simple design. That almost transparent alpha word over the layout is such an interesting touch. And I know we are all looking forward to this difficult time being over but 3030???
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • Beth Holmes
      Lovely! Great way to use text over the photo, but it doesn't take anything away from this simple, clean, crisp lo
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • AmandaJ
    • janedee
      Love your clean design!
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your beautiful layout has been spotlighted on The Lilypad Blog today!
    • AmandaJ
      Karen likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      first of all, 1000 - not a MILLION and more apologies for the delay in getting here!!!!!!! you know how I am always dealing with health issues, then I had my daughter's health with some problems, all before the viral thing exploded....so, apologies.
      Now, the page is Absolutely and AMAZINGLY awesome!!!!!!! as you always do, have to add.... every [age of yours, from the very first one I saw (quiet a few years ago, if I am not mistaken?) to this, which is a fabulous take on the challenge, the gorgeous photo playing with the typography transparency, the delicate embellishment...everything is more than awesome!!!!!!!!
      Once again, apologies for the delay!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • AmandaJ
      @MrsPeel Thank you so much! No worries about the delay. Heavens. You are so sweet to put such heartfelt comments on my pages! Thank you thank you!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AmandaJ
    Date:
    Mar 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).