3BluEyedBabies

Celebrate

Celebrate
3BluEyedBabies, Mar 22, 2020
Description:
March 2020-Inspiration
In The City Alpha, Magical Cut-outs, Paint Chip Cards: Mickey, Precocious Freebie by Sahlin Studio
PM: Celebrate Papers & PM: Boardwalk Elements by Sahlin Studio & Brittish Designs
MrsPeel and JennFort like this.
    • Donitab
      Love the word art placed on the photo
    • MrsPeel
      Lynn.... you never ever disappoint!!!!!!! this is so so beautiful!!!!!!!! LOVE the photo (I'm a Disney fan too!!!) love your typography, the cut outs that you added, the happiness feeling all over the page!!!! Love the combo of alphas, your shadows....are spectacular!!!!! love this page so so much!!!!!!! I have to hugely apologize for the delay on getting here.... we had some issues even before the viral thing, long story which I wont bore you with, but it is only now I can catch up, I would really like to make time to come to your gallery with time to stop in more pages....(i see you in other places too, and I ALWAYS love what I see!!!!) this is gorgeous al over, apologies once again for the delay...
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    3BluEyedBabies
    Date:
    Mar 22, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    235.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).