bonnenuit

Monument Valley

Monument Valley
bonnenuit, Mar 20, 2020
Description:
March 2020 Inspiration Challenge
Sahlin Studio January 2016 free challenge template
Lynne-Marie Native kit
Mommyish All The Feels Alpha (I filled the alpha with white and adjusted the opacity to get a vellum alpha.)
MrsPeel, Lisa B and Donitab like this.
    • janedee
      Great clean design emphasizing that great photo!
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      love, love, love the typography on that AMAZING BIG photo... like something out of a magazine!
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • bonnenuit
      @keepscrappin It is a gorgeous place! Lots of the famous classic western movies (like the John Wayne movies) did their exterior shots here.
    • MrsPeel
      this is super awesome Judy!!!!!!! I saw it after you posted, and I was, for some reason, sure I had stopped here....obviously with my brain more fried than ever...I didn't!!!!!! we were having some issues with my health and then my daughter, even before the viral thing exploded... so I guess my organizational skills together with my neurological issues turned me into a disaster!!! The page is gorgeous!!! LOVE the photo, I had heard about the Valley, funnily enough, my husband was a stunt man and he worked in a movie where they recreated part of it here at Pinewood Studios (in times when shooting here was cheaper than in the USA!!!) love the transparency used for the typography, the gorgeous, perfect details with the native circles....all over written your amazing elegance!!!!!! Hope you guys are staying safe, I have quiet a few of you guys that are very special to me in our prayers list, hoping with all my heart you are well and this will be done with soon....
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]

(and, again, millions of apologies for the delay in getting here!!! crazy times we are living)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bonnenuit
    Date:
    Mar 20, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    133.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).