vixen

focus

focus
vixen, Mar 19, 2020
Description:
credits:
Krista Sahlin: glass pebble alpha
Pink Reptile Designs: reflections: blue dried flowers | tales of spring: solid paper3
Lynn Grieveson: forward: paper2
FiddleDeeDee: memory lane: template2
Katie Pertiet: vintage mix transfer
Xuper: bird

(fond memories of my Dudie aka The Milk Dude :heartlub while doing some yardwork the other day,
poor lil'guy was killed by a runaway dog on an early Sunday morning last summer) :cry

thanks for looking!
deborah :)
    • Donitab
      Absolutely love how you combined your title and photo into a stunning layout
    • keepscrappin
      i love the creative use of the circles to make the photo the focus of your layout as well as the title... very clever!
    • CharlotteM
      so very beautiful and creative framing!
    • wvsandy
      Love the photo and creative title!
    • MrsPeel
      ohh Debs.... I am not sure if I start by saying how sad it makes me that you lost him, and in that way.....or say how much I love the way you took the challenge with the awesome title work and, well, as usual with you, high class elegance all over the page!!!!!!!!
      1000000 apologies for the delay in getting here, I guess you (by now) may know I usually get my life interrupted with health issues, and my daughter had some even before all this viral craze started..... but, hey, better late than never, so I am here.... wonderful page as always!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    vixen
    Date:
    Mar 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    400.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).