spcoggs

Midwest Trip - Album Cover

Midwest Trip - Album Cover
spcoggs, Mar 21, 2020
Description:
All of the pages are done. The cover has left me stumped until today. This month's inspiration challenge gave me the push I needed to get it completed.

Credits: You are Here elements by Sahlin Studio; Roam elements by One Little Bird.
    • flowersgal
      What a lovely cover. I like the large photo in b&w and the way you have arranged your title.
    • keepscrappin
      love the BIG aerial photo with the magazine like title work... amazing cover!
    • jjpederson125
      I'm so drawn to this page, the photo, the fonts! Looks exactly like a magazine cover!!! AWESOME!
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhh you have given me the best words I can hear with a challenge: that this was useful for something you wanted to do, is the most amazing happiness to me!!!!!!!! and, oh girl (I don't think I ever knew your name? ) you have honestly gotten a star page here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE love LOVE the photo, impressive angle, perfection on thinking b&w for the cover, and your typography is impacting, gorgeous and elegant!!!!!!!!! this is fabulously marvelous!!!!!!

I think I should have started by apologizing about the delay in getting here.... we were having health issues (not sure if you know I have millions of problems with my health as a norm...) then my daughter (which hurts more than my own!!!) when we finally solved those, here came the virus.... anyway, I am trying to catch up and I find this awesome jewel .... so, even though is from last month, I would like to share it...so I am taking it into the April Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]

Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]

(and apologies, again, for the delay in getting here!!! )
    • katell
      what an amazing lo! perfect cover for an album!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Mar 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    178.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    684px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).