nfenchak, Mar 28, 2020
Description:
Used Scrapping with Liz Mix it Up template
Pink Reptile Designs Room with a View paper and elements
Grace in Color Work it out papers, stickers and silhouettes
Digital Scrapbook Ingredients Covid 19 freebie elements
MrsPeel and Donitab like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      This is such a cool page!! Trying to fit in workouts and exercise has really helped me as well. The circle design is really clever and I love the silhouette!
    • MrsPeel
      First of all, let me apologize for the delay in getting here..... I have lots of health conditions that have the insistent way of interrupting my scrapping life...then my daughter had some problems with her health (which worries me more than all my conditions together!) and when we solved those, the virus cam,e.....so, apologies.
      Love what you did here!!!! super creative, love the pieces you chose, the circle with the journaling, the transparent alpha, that silhouette...it translates the subject so well, all together!!!!!!
      I think this is one of those examples of the magic of scrapping...we can turn something as bad as the virus and transforming it into a beautiful piece of art for memory keeping, like you did here!!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]

(and apologies, again, for the delay in getting here!!!)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    nfenchak
    Date:
    Mar 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    62.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    592px
    Height:
    592px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).