Electra, Mar 29, 2020
Description:
for the March Inspiration Challenge
credits: Amy Wolff, Damaged
Lynn-Marie, Quietude paper and Overcome wordart
One Little Bird/Paislee Press, Smart Mouth wordart
Lynn Grieveson, Diggity
NBK Design, Art Therapy 3, Stitched brush
MrsPeel, Christina W and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      OMG. he is is cute! He has such an expressive face!
      Electra likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      My dear....of course it is right!!! and it has "YOU" written all over!!!! I think I can say, without doubt, if I have to choose one scrapper friend who has a truly original "signature" way, style, talent...that would be definitely you..... your pages are always full of the personality I have come to learn and love so much, the touch or artistic originality that defines you, no matter what the prompt is, I can always tell your page from miles..... and LOVE how you make every page a world of amazing beauty and emotion!!!! LOVE love LOVE and love more the way the whole typography is relaxed, fun, the photo is soooo awesome...it is true it ain't easy!!!!! LOL gorgeous colors, amazing light all over the page...as usual, you make my heart sing!!!!!!
      I have to apologize for the delay in getting here, wont stop to tell you what happened here , I am leaving it to write to you personally in the next few days..... you know you are one of my most special people, we have you here in mind heart & prayers..... hope you are all staying safe, and that we will come out of it unharmed and , hopefully, better as a human race .....
      we will talk soon!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]

(and apologies, again, for the delay in getting here!!! )
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Mar 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    279.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    1035px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).