Pups_r_Paps

ATC-2020-047-We-Were

ATC-2020-047-We-Were
Pups_r_Paps, Mar 31, 2020
Description:
CREDITS: LYRICS - from “We Were” by Eric Church, Ryan Tyndell and Jeff Hyde; PHOTO - by Jacquelynne Kosmickia from Pixabay; KIT – “Antique Papers #2”, Paula Kesselring; FONT – Cooper Black Regular
MrsPeel and cookingmylife like this.
    • KAPOH
      Poignant ATC. LOVE the way the WA is placed partly behind the woman and how the final two words are line in blue. The color palette is super.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I don;'t think I can beat the words already said...I think "poignant" is perfect to describe the impact of your composition, amazing way to give dimension by parting the text in two positions with the lady, the visuals all together make me feel like I am there looking at at wonderful view.....
      I do need to apologize for the delay in getting here..... I know you know (after all these years) I battle with lots of health conditions, my daughter than had some issues and those hurt more than all my problems put together, and when I finally got to sort them...the virus hit.......so, millions of apologies, I am trying to manage better my time on screen right now, so hopefully I will be more timely with the Muse this month!!!!! I am not sure I have mentioned enough how much I appreciate your participation in all my challenges and scraps, the way in which you are part of all our events in general, you & @KAPOH both, I am always looking forward to see how you will adapt the ATCs to the challenge, and you always br9ng a touch of originality and beauty!!!!!
      As a matter of fact, I saw both your ATCs for this month week 1 and...sooooo amazing!!!!! I ll try be in the page commenting later tonight , latest tomorrow morning, I need to go take a closer look at each of your pages!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]

(and apologies, once again, for the delay in getting here!!! )
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Mar 31, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    133.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    457px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).