jenn mccabe

Then and Now

Then and Now
jenn mccabe, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
For MOC Day 31 | Then and Now

Big Sky Kit | Lynne Grieveson
When Elements | Sara Gleason

Great Grandpa was an outdoorsman. He loved being outside and loved his tractor. He owned property on a mountain top upstate and built a garage and had a little trailer to stay in. It was his getaway, his man cave. It wasn’t so much the trailer that made him happy ... it was muddling around in that garage, driving the tracter around his property, fishing & hiking, and cooking meals around the camp fire. Back then the trailer was just a place to shower and sleep. That property is long gone and the tractor fell into dispair. But your Grandpa (we call him Grumpy) just could not let that tractor go. When everything was being sold off, he took the tractor home. He set out to do a complete restore. After many months and much hard work and labor ... that old tractor looks as good as it did when Great Grandpa first drove it. You never got a chance to meet your Great frandpa but today you took a drive on the restored tractor. Grumpy even let you drive. Now, having this tractor helps all of us keep a little piece of Grandpa in our lives and a little happiness in our hearts. I hope it stays in the family for many years to come.
Mylinn likes this.
    • Li Li Wee
      WOW!! I love old photos!! GREAT GRANDPA!!!! What a great way to document memories of him. I totally love this layout!!
    • LynnG
      Love ti!! Brilliant take on the challenge :-)
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • lmccandless
      Awesome take on the challenge - I love that the story spans generations and the tractor itself ties them together. This is fabulous!! As always, gorgeous page design too.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    290.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).