mrs2a50

MOC-31: then&now

MOC-31:  then&now
mrs2a50, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
Day 31: Then & Now (and I see my dates are wrong. Should be 2005 and 2017)

Dawn Inskip/G&T Designs: Today, Tomorrow, Always collab

you were like no puppy i had ever owned. you were bored with your little doghouse in the garage so you spent your days chewing the leg off the work bench. crazy us, once you hit your first birthday and were fully potty trained, we figured you would be fine in the house. wrong. even though we confined you the bedroom you managed to get into a heap of trouble when you spent the morning chewing down the footboard of our bed. you'd think we would learn, but no. Once we had the footboard fixed, you chewed it again. now we know better - into a crate you go! tucked into the corner of the bedroom, it was the perfect spot. until ... we came home and saw how handy your paws are. you were able to reach through the crate and open the nightstand to pull out all sorts of fun stuff to chew. when you were done with that you reached behind the nightstand and pulled the power cords for the lamp, clock and phone into the crate and proceeded to chew right through them. how you didn't electrocute yourself i have no idea! after that, we moved your crate out to the living room and every day, it got pulled out into the middle of the room, with nothing around it to grab or chew or destroy. you were perfectly happy hanging out in your crate with your kong full of peanut butter. perfect, right? wrong. i had no idea dogs could be allergic to peanut butter ... fast forward a few months. you had figured out how to open the canopy of the truck (seriously). we would bungee it down when we parked so you couldn't get out, and then relatch it before we drive away again. but one day i didn't quite get it latched right, and drove away. 10 miles later i figured out i was missing a dog. thankfully, you fell out in the parking lot as I was pulling away, and NOT on the freeway. someone saw it happen, grabbed you and took you to a pet store close by. they called the numbers on your collar and 20 minutes later you were so excited to see me and tell me all about your adventures! that was the end of the truck though. that weekend we traded the truck in for a tahoe. which you promptly christened by chewing the wires to the rear window defrost. so many stories just like this. honestly, reading all this over, i have no idea how you made it from then to now ...
JenEm and 3BluEyedBabies like this.
    • 3BluEyedBabies
      Beautifully done page!
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Oh my! Loved reading your journaling. Sounds like your doggie has nine lives.:beat
    • JenEm
      I love this so much, Julie. You have a wonderful ability to tell the stories, and while it sounds like you had some heart-stopping moments, I hope you can look back on all the adventures and smile. Love!
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    mrs2a50
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    184.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).