by Becca Bonneville,
Sweet March: Inked Alphabet
by Allison Pennington,
Slightly Imperfect {Dressed Down}
by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
Storyteller 2018 January - Rubber + Glitter by Just Jaimee,
Honesty : Stitches

by Dawn Inskip

Alphas: 1 from Becca Bonneville (in two colors but counts as one), 2 from the kit of Oscar & Olive, 1 from Allison, and the Glitter one from the storyteller.
    • EHStudios
      Oh Dalis!! I love when you scrap! This is beautiful!! YAY For Alphas! I liked seeing your post in the thread about how you love them. Not many do! HAHAHAH! This is perfectly scrapped my dear!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @EHStudios The reason I fell head over heel with Allison was for her ALPHAS at first then I saw her papers. LOL!!!!
      EHStudios likes this.
    • bbymks5
      I love how yours turned out!! I love that glitter alpha!!

She has such a sweet smile!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @bbymks5 Me too, but it's a tall and skinny one and I squished it. I NEVER EVER do that to anything but the glitter alphas CAN TAKE the abuse. LOL!!!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @Dalis LOL!! I'll have to start beating some glitter alphas!!!

How are your parents doing? I cringed when I heard our electric company (APS) was sending people over because they over charge like no other electric company or any other utility company out there...worried how much they want to charge for helping :(
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @bbymks5 My parents are being overcharged for NOT having electricity!!!!! They have service about 30-40% of the week. Poor people, they are being told if they don't pay their bill they will get their services taken away and then they will have to pay for re-establishing the services when it comes back. So they are paying about double for a service they don't even have 1/2 of the time but they can't not pay it because they can't afford to pay the establishment fees.
    • bbymks5
      I'm so sorry :( That makes me so angry!!! In what world does that even make sense?!!? They are taking advantage of a horrible situation, beyond anyone's control and making money off of it (a LOT of money because they know the citizens have no choice)...that should never be legal!!
    • Dalis
      It makes me super upset but they are smart enough that they are making it more expensive for the re-installation than the overcharge itself even though the over charge is almost triple what she used to pay before the storm!
    • bbymks5
      Triple??? That's flat out extortion!! It really makes me sad :(
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    113.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).