My Grandpa
jenn mccabe, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
For MOC Day 26 | Traditions/Heritage Page

Family Almanac, Artifact & Chapter Papers | Sara Gleason
Layerable Ephemera Paper Stacks | Sahlin Studios
Bryant Park Elements | Amy Wolff
Storyteller June 16 Element Pack | Just Jaimee

Grandpa was always laughing. This is how I remember him most. Either doing something funny, saying something funny, or pointing out something funny. He was the life of the party. Almost every photo I have of him, he can be seen with a big smile on his face or he is making someone near him smile and laugh. Looking back on these photos - I wish I knew the backstory of each. They sure look like fun times. I am in the top right hand photo - no more than 2 years old there and the sly grin on my face says it all - Grandpa is saying something ridiculous. As he got older he grew a big hard round belly and I’d ask him if he was hiding a beach ball under his shirt. I have fond memories of him laughing so hard his belly would shake and I always thought he’d make a jolly Santa Claus! I miss my jolly Grandpa, but cherish all the laughs he gave to those he loved.
    • amien1
      Such cool photos to have & what a great story/memories. I love all the ephemera bits & pieces you have here!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • Iowan
      Magnificent, I love all the tape on your layout and the story is so fun. Great photos. Thanks for taking the heritage challenge!!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).