KAPOH

The-Oak-and-The-Willow

The-Oak-and-The-Willow
KAPOH, Apr 15, 2020
Description:
CREDITS: TEMPLATE: "Cherish This December 2018 Template Challenge" - Lynn Grieveson; TOP PHOTO: by Kaboompics.com from Pexels; BOTTOM PHOTO: by Daria Sannikova from Pexels; QUOTE: by Robert Jordan; KIT: by Lynn Grieveson, "Nordland"; FONTS: Nillie's Love Letters; Myriad Pro; Nenuphar of Venus; Making Lettering Tall
LynnG likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      Fabulous photos. I like how you place a framed piece on another background. Fun take on the challenge. Well done.
    • BevG
      I love all of Lynn's kits but had to come see which one was your favorite! Nicely done. Love how your torn paper gives hints to the wind in your quote. May we all be willows that bend in trials rather than breaking.
    • Dady
      Beautiful page!
    • wvsandy
      I also had to come see which kit was your favorite. Love the torn papers that you used!
    • norton94
      Profound right now! I love this
    • flowersgal
      Great photo choices for your quote. Lovely layout with the torn papers and the framing.
    • cookingmylife
      Wise words for the photos. In Thailand they have a similar phrase for their never colonized country The tree that bends in the wind never breaks.
    • StefanieS
      Love the quote and the photos you found to highlight it.
      Great use of Lynn's kit.
      Thanks so much for playing a;ong with our challenge this month.
    • mcurtt
      Lovely photos. Great quote.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Apr 15, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    130.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).