flowersgal

Apr2020_LGrieveson-Chall_web

Apr2020_LGrieveson-Chall_web
    • Angela Toucan
      Living in a wet land, looking at photos of desert plants is so exotic. Fabulous photos and a great kit choice to display them.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I love how you used Lynn's kit! Is that your house? I have always loved cacti but some of them are REALLY prickly!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • norton94
      WOW those huge cacti outside that home - stunning! I love your journaling and pictures. Great title work :)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Cherylndesigns - No, not my house but one of the historic ones in downtown Tucson near the Museum of Art. We were strolling about and I noticed those massive cacti and the house gave a good perspective on how tall they truly were.
    • cookingmylife
      I'm always amazed at the ancient cacti in the SW. This is a wonderful capture of the plants and a very common style of housing. I really like the blue patterns in the background. btw, I learned my cactus lesson! once, I touched on and had a few sticker to painfully pull out...
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @cookingmylife - Maureen, my DH learned this lesson the hard way too. A few years ago we were in the SW and I asked him to pose beside a large cactus. He got a little too close and was picking prickles out of his shirt and his skin for a long time thereafter.
    • marijke
      Your cacti are like trees ... the perfect kit to showcase your photos. Beautiful page Patsy!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • A-M
      Your choice of the close up photo along with the other not so close up looks good. I like the stitching how you placed it on the photo. I am highlighting your lovely page in the Look a Like game HERE
      flowersgal likes this.
    • LynnG
      Gosh, love this, beautifully done :-)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Daniele Cristina
      Beautiful page! Perfect design, and i love the home too.
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Apr 15, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).