zinzilah

200412_cake

200412_cake
zinzilah, Apr 15, 2020
Description:
Light me home torn paper and Dreams are free as well as Frames in Pairs all by Lynn Grieveson.
vdannette likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      OMG I've never heard of this custom but someone apparently has quite a skill! She is the Artistic Queen here to be sure! and three layers. mmmmm
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous cake, that crown is perfect for her artistry skills. Fabulous layout, great take on the challenge.
    • Donitab
      Amazing! And a darling page to document this creation
    • flowersgal
      Love all the golden tones of your layout and the photos of her hard at work on this delightful looking cake. I, also, have never heard of a dragon Easter cake.
    • StefanieS
      Wow, dragon easter cake that is simply so different and such a labour of love.
      I admire the brightyellow Bg and the foundational dark brushwork layers.
      brilliant.
      Thanks for playing along with our challenge.
    • A-M
      That looks a very interesting cake. You have created a great page to feature those photos using the challenge recipe.
    • LynnG
      That is incredible x
    • mcurtt
      I can't even imagine all of the work that went into this cake. Loving the crown, loving the gold & black theme.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    zinzilah
    Date:
    Apr 15, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    720.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).