My layout for Lynn Grieveson's April Challenge
https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/lynn-grieveson-design-challenge.71110/

Credits:
Noted Here Templates by Lynn Grieveson.
Simply This by Lynn Grieveson.
The BFF Font by Heather Joyce.
LynnG, JenEm and Lisa B like this.
    • cookingmylife
      "When all at once I saw a crowd, A host, of golden daffodils" (Wordsworth) A pure reminder of an English spring! Beautiful use of the paper in the middle to pull up the blossoms
    • marijke
      Beautiful photos Angela ... Love daffodils - Hundreds of daffodils bloomed in our municipality this year ... the intention is to turn it into a municipality full of flowers ... and in every season the same flowers will bloom en masse ...
    • michele hillam
      Pretty page and the sight of the first daffodils makes me long for spring! Wonderful photos and simple page to highlight them, great job!
    • flowersgal
      Love the big photo as a background and the close up of the daffodils just shout SPRING. Love the yellow accents.
    • norton94
      So happy! Love the daffodils and hope this page gives
    • JenEm
      I love the big background photo and smaller daffodil pictures. Wonderful layering and use of the yellow to draw the eye right in. A beautiful spring page! :)
    • mcurtt
      I always love it when the photo is used as the background. Great lines (tree branches) in that large photo, accented with those two smaller pics.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Apr 15, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    179.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).