ad77

summerschool21:w1:alphas

summerschool21:w1:alphas
ad77, Jul 7, 2021
Description:
Paula Kesselring: Fathers Day Special Bundle
Paula Kesselring: FlairBox10
Just Jamie: Storyteller june 2017
Claire Grantham and cinderella like this.
    • umyesh
      Oh I love this! What a great take on the challenge! I love the yellows and reds against the blue background.
    • keepscrappin
      the fist, burst paper and scattering of alphas really pack a punch!
    • littlekiwi
      Love the whole design here
    • bellbird
      Oh wow! This has the fun & impact of an old Batman comic strip! The big fist punching through the paper and displacing all the alphas is a genius idea for this challenge. You have done a wonderful job creating a sense of movement in your still image, and the crazy placement and rotation of all the alphas, that looks like it should be a sentence, is completely understandable. That 'sorry' wordart flair in the corner gives this a cheeky touch of humour and the whole thing makes me smile!! :clappy
    • jessgriffin
      Yes!! Great page!! I love the way the letters have scattered, upside down, right side up- great sense of movement!
    • Nemla
      I love this,it is fun and has a style all of its own. Wonderful take on The challenge..
    • A-M
      Outstanding page for this challenge.
    • Claire Grantham
      This is an amazing page for this challenge, perfect, so impactful and I love the comic book feel!
    • A-M
      Congratulations on being a winner with your very creative page.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    ad77
    Date:
    Jul 7, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).