ScrapEgypt

Ouida - Southern Miss Office - Early 50s

Ouida - Southern Miss Office - Early 50s
ScrapEgypt, Jul 7, 2021
Description:
Haven't scrapped in about a year - so this set of challenges will be fun. Want to focus on heritage photos. This is my mother, around 1953-54. I used the October 2020 Mixed Media Monthly kit - What Holds You Back.
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Mixed-Media-Monthly-What-Holds-You-Back.html
trekmom likes this.
    • bellbird
      First off, welcome to the TLP Gallery! I'm honoured to have you participate in my challenge as your first page back in the scrapping world! I love how you arranged your typekey alpha into keyboard organisation (i'm sure there is some rhyme or reason to the international QWERTY arrangement but it escapes me and certainly doesn't spell any word i recognise!) Love that you are documenting your mother's remarkable achievements like this and what a priceless photo! Thanks for playing along with my Summer School challenge!
    • ArmyGrl
    • trekmom
      This page is jaw dropping gorgeous. The photo of your mother, beautiful. Just sweet perfection is what you've created here.
    • A-M
      The type writer letter like a keyboard look great behind the photo. I just love seeing older photos used on pages. Great memory page.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    ScrapEgypt
    Date:
    Jul 7, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4.6 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).