Janisn

Week 1_Alphaaselements

Week 1_Alphaaselements
    • Dalis
      OK, this is magnificent!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I love it so so much!
    • bellbird
      love how the photo and alphas are interacting here, Jan! the way you made it look like she is actually holding the alpha Q is so cool (and what a cool font/style that one is with the extra pokey bits out the sides) - the barely there tape along with the whole cluster on the right balances your letter jumble beautifully and the pink, yellow, white and Harry Potter style dark alphas all contrast so well with your backgrd colour (and i always love seeing non-neutrals embraced in the gallery, they really have so much impact! Way to go & thanks for playing along!)
    • CharlotteM
      gorgeous and so very creative!
    • wvsandy
      Perfect use of this spread alpha style with that wonderful photo! It is all so playful!
    • Nemla
      What a fun take on the challenge. I love everything about it.
    • Angela Toucan
      great alpha scatter, and fabulous job editing so her hand is holding the Q - cleverly done.
    • A-M
      Wow! how clever to have the hand holding the letter Q. Great page for the challenge.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Janisn
    Date:
    Jul 7, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    215.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).