Saar

Stress - MOC Nine - Jan 12 - Art Journaling Diary

Saar, Jan 12, 2021
Description:

Sunday January 10th, 2021
I am prepairing myself for a week of hard work. The weekend is coming to a close and I am stressing about my work week. I just try to relax for a bit and tell myself to stay calm and focused next week.
Monday January 11th, 2021
A new week of work has arrived. We launched a new corporate identity for the city I work for last weekend and my mailbox is floaded with responses to it. I don't know where to start first. I e-mails keep coming. Besides answering e-mails, I have a lot of other work to do as well. I start to feel a little stressed out.
Tuesday January 12th, 2021
A new day. I didn't start the day as good as yesterday. I feel bummed. I get a lot of questions and e-mails. Questions and e-mail that are not for me and that I don't know the answer to. We have meetings that take 1,5 to 2 hours so I won't get a lot of other work done.

I love my job, but my team has not enough people to complete every task we get. We have a few new co-workers that started working for us since last week. So yay for that! I hope they are up and running soon, so that we can make a new start and stress of not getting everything done in time will go away.

Credits:
- Silent Battles: Stress - Bundle - Rachel Jefferies & Studio Basic Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Silent-Battles-Stress-Bundle.html
- Notebook 2021 Month Of Challenges - Kim Jensen
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Notebook-2021-Month-of-Challenges.html
DivaMom96, Smileark and JenEm like this.
    • cfile
      Love your journal page Sarah. I am glad you can use the journal to get some of the stress out. I know this is for the challenge but I bet it helped :) AJ is good for getting out the stress. Well done and I love all the added elements you used to make your AJ Diary come to life!
      Saar likes this.
    • Sokee
      This is so beautifully created on such short a time frame! Great job! I love the foliage! I hope your new co-workers take some stress off of you! thank you so much for playing along!
      Saar likes this.
    • Karen
      This is amazing! I LOVE every little detail you've added on here and especially that you added the painty drawing on one side and your journaling on the other. Sorry that you're stressed out for work though. Hope the new coworkers are able to lighten your load soon. :)
      Saar likes this.
    • Saar
      @cfile Thank you so much, Christa! It sure helps and I love to create art journal layouts. So I was happy with a challenge like this.
      cfile likes this.
    • Saar
      @Sokee Thank you so much for hosting the challenge. Thank you so much for your lovely comments. I had a lot of fun creating my layout.
    • Saar
      @Karen Thank you so much for your kind words, Karen! I appreciate it.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful art journaling and layering. lovely journaling
      Saar likes this.
    • Frumpje
      oh wat erg! Misschien moet je eens nadenken over een andere job! But... I love your layout! The darkness of your feelings shines through on the page. Stressed spelled backwards is desserts :bk
      Saar likes this.
    • HeatherB
      This is amazing! Love the mix of realistic elements and the artsy side to the journal. Fantastic page and your shadows are perfect! A total standout!
      Saar likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Frumpje and Saar like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Saar
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    411.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).