cestrada123

MOC Day-12 Art Journal

MOC Day-12 Art Journal
cestrada123, Jan 12, 2021
Description:
Monday Jan 4
HERE WE GO. First full week of 2021. Alex back to school (online). Frank back to work doing Lyft. Me back to work from home. Mornings are busy. First I make Frank’s breakfast and lunch so he can get going. Then I gotta get Alex to eat and get dressed. For the next 2 weeks I start work at 8am while I’m doing this OJI gig, but then it's back to 6am. Audit and Skype calls with shared screen fill my entire day. Trainees are scrambling to get everything done on time and they need a lot of help. I’m not as thrilled as I thought I would be. Can’t wait to get back to doing just my job.

Wednesday Jan 6
This day was a lot of go go go. After starting work I had to get ready to go to the office. We only get to go in every other week; right now I have a lot to do there since my home printer is broken. I spend an hour and a half printing, hole punching, and organizing to get 2 case files submitted. Next I have to pickup our monthly bulk breakfast sausage from Shamrock. Then I go to my checkup doctor’s appointment, uneventful. Back to working when I get home.

Sunday Jan 10
Time for our monthly ALR meeting. We get on the Harley and ride 45 minutes to our downtown American Legion post to attend, both of us are officers so we can’t skip it even though we are tired from riding all day yesterday. We are proud to volunteer time but this meeting dragged on for almost 2 hours. Next we got some food at Country Boys, not bad but not great, and then we rode over to the weekly Capture the Flag ALR event. Our chapter actually won the dice game and captured the flag! That means we get to have the next event at our place.

The Velvet Vixen Font
One little bird agenda days
Bright side collab elements
Tangie brush sampler from class
violaine likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    cestrada123
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    111.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    720px
    Height:
    720px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).