Bec

MOC9-day11-Tell-Me-Story

MOC9-day11-Tell-Me-Story
Bec, Jan 12, 2021
Description:
~665 words
Created with artCrush #2 {Stack it!} by NBK Design, Artful Starter No2 by Lynn Grieveson and The Nifty Pixel, I solemnly swear by Etc. by Danyale & Little Butterfly Wings, Bright Side by The Lilypad designers, No by The Lilypad designers, Makers gonna make {Collab with Studio Basic} by Little Butterfly Wings, Step By Step by Rachel Jefferies, Be Here, Now by Rachel Jefferies, Dear Karma MEGA Bundle by Etc. by Danyale & Little Butterfly Wings
    • Sokee
      This is FANTASTIC!! You will love today's challenge! wink wink
      Bec likes this.
    • Thuria
      Stunning!
      Bec likes this.
    • cfile
      This is fabulous and wow to the story telling.. how wonderful that they normally get to dress up as characters for the book parade and all... that really sounds like a fun event. While festivities may have changed this year, I see "Mom" hit it out of the park in Costume Design! Those daggers you made are fantastic! (Are you sure you weren't a prop designer somewhere??!!) I love this page with the journaling of your story. The photos of the boys as the border in their costumes is fantastic too...well done and a Froggy Fav for January. Love this so much!!!
    • Cinzia
      This is amazing all the visual details around the book they make the story come to life. Congrats on the Froggy Fav Award it is well deserved
      AnEnglishLady and Bec like this.
    • wvsandy
      Wonderful story! Love how you were able to slip so many photos into your LO!
      AnEnglishLady and Bec like this.
    • MrsPeel
      I am on my way to eat and sleep, woke at 3:30 am, is not 00:10 of Wednesday and I am falling apart but HAD to come..... this is awesome, the layering you did here is a master class, love the photos.... the whole page is brilliant... I haven;t read yet, I am bookmarking for my daughter to help me tomorrow., can imagine the page will feel to me even better (if that possible? LOL) but even without reading, this is a master class, THANK YOU for this page.... you are always inspiring, and this is one of your jewels!!!!!!!
      Bec likes this.
    • bestcee
      This is great! There are so many Star Wars books now - my husband is reading an adult one, and my kid is reading 3 different series, including a graphic novel one. I love how he wanted to be a D&D character. The daggers look amazing! Thank you for playing in my challenge.
    • AnEnglishLady
      Wow! There are so many things I love about this layout. The realistic looking book for the journaling, the cuts out of the daggers, that you made, the many photos of the two boys, the inclusion of the D&D Varis and the leaky pen giving the impression the journaling was hand written. Wonderful!
      #journaling #storytelling #dressup #jauntyangles
      Hashtag Love Fun - Halloween Bash 2022Come join the fun!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Bec
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).