Description:
Dear Spring by Allison Pennington
Storyteller BYOC 2022 April Kit and Circles and Paint by Just Jaimee
Pocket Art: Basic Backgrounds 12 by Rachel Jefferies
True and Free: Pretty Little Things by Rachel Jefferies

Cindy's Layered Templates: Everyday Single 14 by Cindy Schneider
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Oh Helather!!!! It makes my heart sing, all these pages from you to bring inspiration to me (and all of us who love you!!!) this is such a gorgeous take on the template, as always, your shadows are magnificent, the photos great captures, all the layering, those beautiful flowets and the green, the cirtcular composition with PERFECT title...and those sprikles/mysty paint under the title suurroundi8bng the circle gives it even moree depth and the resuklts (as usual with you) are amazing!!!!!!!! I'm gonna come back tomorrow to stiopo in more, vbut HAD to stiop arn least in a few pages..... and we need a more personal catch up, this weekend, promise!!!!!!!
      Hope you guys are doing as well as this crazy world allows... you know you & family are alwaysz in our prayers!!!!! Hugzzzzzz [​IMG]
      PS I'm on firefox that for some resaon doesnt have a grammar check, so apologioes for typios or misswords!!!!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      HeatherB likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      congrats on the ff and gso! love the title/circular design and clusters... swoon!
      HeatherB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    HeatherB
    Date:
    Apr 8, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).