HeatherB

Remember

Remember
HeatherB, Apr 8, 2022
Description:
Happy Camper by Kristin Aagard

Cindy's Layered Templates: Everyday Single 13 and Wordstrips: Everyday Set 3 by Cindy Schneider
LynnG and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      OMG Heather!!!!! what a pleasure, so much music to my heart to come in the gallery and find these jewels from YOU!!!!!!!! You know how much I love you as a whiole, and how much inspuration your pages are always.... LOVE how much happy comes out of this one!!!!!!!! Your husband always has that sweet smile, amd the boys at all times are gorgeous (inherited from mum great part I am sure!!!) and I know rthey are talented in life in general, I feel blessed by having seen them grow up, share a bit of your story that alwaysa encourages me to keep scrapping mine... This is gorgeous!!!! that fabric in the background gives a feel of real fabric, combined with your awesome shadows, ut makes me wanna touch every piece!!! love your little clusters, the whole page is fabulous!!!!!! [​IMG]
      HeatherB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    HeatherB
    Date:
    Apr 8, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).