cfile

Love

Love
cfile, Apr 9, 2022
Description:
Scraplift of Aly's page as I wanted to try the 3D type title using her page as inspiration and as an example... not as good and clean as Aly's but with practice I can perfect it!
[​IMG]

Credits:
Rachel Jefferies | T is for Together Mixed Media Collection (collab w/ Syudio Basics)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/t-is-for-together-The-Complete-Mixed-Media-Collection.html
font is Bebas Neue Regular
----------------------------
[using the transform perspective warp tool in PS]
tricky as this was the first time playing with the perspective warp tool.. thanks Aly for the inspiration and the opportunity to try something new!
------
    • MrsPeel
      what are you talking about "not as good" ?????????? YOU are AWESOME!!!!! I saw this right now as I came (as usual to do something else LOL) and I am always marvelled with how you keep amazing me with every creation, my sister!!!!!! You not just have technique, you have heart in every page and you teach us stuff....could be places, could be flora or fauna, or you could be planting the seed for our net meal with your awesome food pages..... You not are just as good, you are magnificent !!!!!!! LOVE this so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      into the APRIL Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @MrsPeel oh my thank you Cynthia for the Froggy fav… it really made my day but your kind and loving comments mean the world to me.. xo thank you!!
    • HeatherB
      This is fantastic! Love the 3D look and thanks for providing the tool that you used to create it. I'm going to have to try this sometime. Amazing!
      cfile likes this.
    • Meibritt
      Wow Christa, that's so great! Your LO and also what you have lifted speak to me totally. I'll have to try that sometime too.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @HeatherB Thank you Heather... I sent you a PM :)
      HeatherB likes this.
    • cfile
    • ajm
      This one is also great! Love the 3D effect and fold!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @ajm thank you Aly.. This was my first attempt, but I still think yours was perfection :) thank you again.
      ajm likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      This makes me want to get Photoshop, I only have Elements! This is unreal. I also love the sentiment of your page.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Claire Grantham Claire, you can do this in PSE too, using the perspective tool... the video on Aly's page gives the steps in PS but it is very similar in PSE.. I did do the same thing in PSE with the perspective tool here:
      [​IMG]

With the perspective tool in the tool area at the bottom of your screen is a rectangle with 6 dots.. for the top half of your word (on that layer) click on the top center dot when you use the perspective tool.. then when you do the bottom half of your word (on the layer), use the bottom center dot. Otherwise everything is the same in both PS & PSE. Have fun!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Apr 9, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).