MrsPeel

Back2HomeMade

Back2HomeMade
MrsPeel, Apr 8, 2022
Description:
In case the journaling isn't readable, is about us trying to get back to a healthy diet, with all temptation around, but we started now making treats at home (that is a lemon drizzle cake, half the sugar of any other recipe) I need to do no salt, no sugar, as little gluten as possible, so it is also helping Sarita to keep loosing all that weight she gained when she was unwell .
Love the collection ands the templates, need to have time to use it ALL!
NEW RELEASES ON SALE this weekend
Lynn Grieveson : So Much Collection is half price this weekend!

https://the-lilypad.com/store/So-Much-Digital-Scrapbooking-Collection-by-Lynn-Grieveson.html
Scrapping with Liz : Fun with Envelopes Templates 3
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Fun-with-Envelopes-Templates-3.html
All on sale this weekend!
TFL!!!
djp332 and paula kesselring like this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Oh gosh this is just gorgeous Cynthia and of course I just adore the pictures of your beautiful Sarita! That cake looks scrumptious!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @SeattleSheri thanks my lovely, a compliment from you is making my day, night and while weekend!!!! We ll cook for you if you come over!!!!!! <3
    • HeatherB
      Oh yum, that cake looks delicious! And Sarita looks beautiful! Love the green and yellow colour combo against the neutrals. Wonderful page!!
    • LynnG
      Yum. It's a constant battle to stick to isn't it? Lovely pics of Sarita :-)
    • flowersgal
      Wow, those are some serious restrictions but glad you found some new recipes and it is making a difference. Love your page design and the beautiful soft colors of your layout.
    • Angela Toucan
      well done on adjusting your diet. You can do this.
      Great story telling. Lovely page.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Apr 8, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    229.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).