MrsPeel

Genetics

Genetics
MrsPeel, Apr 8, 2022
Description:
For the April's Photography Challenge
We have a WhatsApp group with my cousin's on my mum's side, and we have been remembering the past, I was amazed when I saw this photo, because is my brother about 5 years old, and then in the color photo is his son at 3 or 4 years old...there are photos of his other son too resembling him, but I think Mathias is the one that comes closer.... there is a lot of "mini mes" in our family, when I was in my teens people thought I was my mum, we are very alike, and Sarita is the blonde, whiter version of my mum when she was a toddler. (I mean both as toddlers, though Sarita has so much of Andy, I kept being asked if I was the nanny when she was little LOL).I m starting a book with these mini mes... what better than combining the talent off our Cheryl with another talent, Lynn Marie, and sprinting some more talent from Lynn G?!
I still haven;'t managed to find out how to clip for templates in this program (My Memories ) or found time to get aquatinted with PSE... so I cut the bits by eye, maybe not perfect, but all the love in the world is pour here :)
NEW RELEASES ON SALE this weekend
Fiddle Dee Dee Designs : Build a Background {Dressed Up} Templates

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Build-A-Background-6-Dressed-Up-Digital-Scrapbook-Template.html
as always, there is a much cleaner version of these, in case you favour a more minimalist approach :
Build a Background {Dressed Down} Templates
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Build-A-Background-6-Dressed-Down-Digital-Scrapbook-Template.html
Lynne Marie : When the Clouds Part Bundle is 47% OFF this weekend, almost half price!
https://the-lilypad.com/store/When-The-Clouds-Part-bundle.html
and a few elements from
Lynn Grieveson : So Much Collection also half price this weekend!
https://the-lilypad.com/store/So-Much-Digital-Scrapbooking-Collection-by-Lynn-Grieveson.html
TFL!!!
Lynne-Marie and djp332 like this.
    • HeatherB
      Cynthia, these photos are a real treasure!! I didn't realize you had a brother. Love the diamond design and the mix of patterned papers - gorgeous! And love the story behind the photos (I really love that you always write in the credits so we can follow the story!) Fantastic!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Cath_
      amazing what you can do with thatt old program
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • LynnG
      Wow, that is an incredible likeness!! Such a lovely page.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @HeatherB not surprised about the brother thing, we were never very close, we do love each other, but we have diametral opposite views in stuff I consider important, plus they live in Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego..... is where South America ends, you take a few more steps and you are buried in the south pole ice LOL I talk to my niece and nephews from time to time, but now his wife passed, ~I have been talking a great deal more trying to keep him strong... thanked for the kind words, Heather, you know how important you are to me!!!

@Cath_ it is frustrating, because it has a crop tool that doesn't allow you to cut any other shapes apart from their preset...like is impossible to make a semi circle... plus it doesn't have a scissors tool or blending g modes....which makes me miss Crazy Artist so much!!!
      I'nm trying to set aside some time to finally getting on PSE!

@LynnG thanks my lovely!!!! Sarita says my mom's side of the family produces lots of "mini mes" LOL Love you!!! I owe you an update, will do soon, life has been a bit hectic here, but you know I love you with all my heart!!!!!!!
      HeatherB, Cath_ and LynnG like this.
    • Lynne-Marie
      So much resemblance! Beautiful composition. I didn't know that you weren't using Photoshop! Wow! I'm impressed at what you can do!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • dotcomkari
      My sweet dear this is awesome. Love the colors and way you combined items . Stunning
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      thanks so much ladies :) @Lynne-Marie @dotcomkari I can't type much, spent the weekend with my elbow on a sling, will catch up with you soon!!!!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What fun "mini me" photos and lovely layout. You know I love a good story and vintage photos. This is a winner for sure in both categories.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous story telling. Beautiful page comparing the generations.
    • bestcee
      Lovely page! I adore the mini-me's and how you focused on the faces to really show the look alikes. The paper laying is gorgeous! Thanks for playing in the April Photography Challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Apr 8, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    172.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).