kirstiegai

MOC Day 2 - The Year that totally Sucked!

MOC Day 2 - The Year that totally Sucked!
    • Cath_
      so sorry for all you and family went thru, thank you for sharing. the layout is beatiufl too
    • berniek
      {{hugs}}
      You made a beautiful page out of this pile of garbage though.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I kept reading, and felt almost like "it's a wonderful life" version for 2016. Oh that the joy of life pours out upon you for 2017 and beyond! ♥
    • jwalls39
      I am so right there with you!!
    • Nemla
      Best foot forward ! I am sorry for everything you went through, but this proves both your commitment to your life together ,and that your family is an unbeatable unit !!!Love your page.
    • carrie1977
      Oh, Kirstie! I had no idea all of that was happening to you. Wishing you a much better 2017!! <3
    • adriablack
      As I read your journaling, I did a lot of head nodding. Last year (2015) we went through a similar experience, and its so very difficult when you can't find any light at the end of the tunnel! However, you've made an absolutely gorgeous and stunning page! I love the title work and the bits of word art in the clustered border. Also, I really love the dark colors and browns and that you included pops of white (reminded me of just the slightest bits of light shining through the dark times). Sending you love and light that 2017 is a much better year!
    • zippyoh
      I'm so sorry 2016 was so hard for you...here's to a new year and I hope 2017 brings you many blessings! Thank you for sharing.
    • HeatherB
      Sounds like you are very strong woman to get through such a difficult year. Hugs and I'm so sorry that you had such a struggle. Love the dark colours here to express your emotion and the way you journaled in the center and clustered elements and word snippets around the outside. Amazing page!
    • Rikki
      I can imagine you are happy the year is over. How awful! Thank God you came through ok, even though I am sure you felt bad about how it came to pass. That being said, your page is awesome. You managed to capture the year in a very good way.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    General Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    kirstiegai
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    232.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).