kirstiegai

MOC Day 3 - Glasses

MOC Day 3 - Glasses
    • Nemla
      I like the way you used the template, love the curved ribbon that makes everything pop
    • NancyP
      Fantastic use of the template. Love the glasses paper and the big title. Great layout!
    • amandac
      This is great Kirstie! She looks just adorable in her glasses and I really love what you have done with the simple template ... the curved ribbon have really given it wonderful dimension!
    • bellbird
      This is so cute - i'm not sure they love 'cute' at this age but everything about this is adorable, love the book and calculator in those card spaces and i'm sure she was happy to see distances again!
    • Karen
      I super duper love the cute glasses paper you found to use on the bottom and that cute girl w/glasses element. :)
    • scrappyjedi
      LOVE how you really made this template work for you! Moving the photo/paper spots up to the middle of the page was a great idea, and I love the illustrations that you used to support your photo and story! Thanks so much for playing along with this challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    General Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    kirstiegai
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    205.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).