kirstiegai

MOC Day 1 - I am Type A

MOC Day 1 - I am Type A
    • StefanieS
      I am a Type A too! Great company. Love the large letter, those amazing legs coming from it and the text that is fitted around the letter too, all fabulous touches. A+ from me.
    • fruitysuet
      This is such a cool page! I love the oversized A, the list journaling and how you placed the character and legs.
    • jwalls39
      Kirstie....I think we're sisters from another mister (sans the nail biting...Hope does that! LOL) Fabulous page! Miss you lots!
    • HeyJude
      Kirstie - I love this!! Such a cool art journal design and the journaling is spot on. I am totally there with you. :)
    • bjthomas
      Ooh! I love this page! So artsy - such a fantasy of mine that I can never quite achieve. LOVE the legs kicking out from behind the letter :)
    • elseepe
      Just love how you pulled this together from the oversized A to the stocking covered legs and border.
    • adriablack
      Gorgeous page! I love the extra large A, the legs sticking out and the fantastic doodles around the border. As I read your journaling, I was nodding the whole time! I guess I'm type A too!
    • mrs2a50
      Love your letter choice and journaling! Great page!
    • lizziej
      Such awesome journaling! I love that huge A. I love the doodles at the edges -- it goes along with the theme of your layout. :)
    • AnEnglishLady
      I love the addition of the legs with trainers coming out of the A. They work wonderfully with the on-the-go theme and act as an underline for the list. So creative!
      #MOC5-1 #journaling #aboutme #list
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    General Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    kirstiegai
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    217.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).