Kits;
NBK ; Art therapy nr 2
NBK ; Counting
Paula Kesselring ; School elements bundle 1
Forever Joy; Home coming
Photos are mine of my Sharpies
cfile likes this.
    • JillW
      Super cool page! Love the variety of colors of Sharpies you have!
    • cfile
      Love this Vivi and love seeing all your art supplies.. I am a diehard pen and marker hoarder LOL I have art supplies and hardly use them.. That makes me sad.. I am going to start usin them more after MOC is done.. I love your notbook and watercolor element to accent your photos.. wonderful page!
      Nemla likes this.
    • Nemla
      @cfile , Christa me too re buying without using. I have a whole box full of water colour pans that never see daylight, My pens gets used on cards and poster stuff for the charity shop, but not my paints.. so this year I am trying to draw / paint more.... if I make enough LO's about it maybe it will give me an even bigger push ! Enjoy your markers and pens :beat:hi5
    • StefanieS
      I can totally understand, I love pens, pencils and colour too. Great flat lie photograph. Would love to see what you create showcased in your layouts.
      Nemla likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Makes me want to break out the markers and make something. So much potential!
      Nemla likes this.
    • Justagirl
      Fantastic Nemla, I love the Center photo of all your different art mediums and tools. Great flat lay!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    202.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).